Sunday, October 27, 2013

Swiss Roll - Honey Yogurt Swiss Roll and Chocolate Swiss Roll

Long overdue post as usual. I made the Honey Yogurt Swiss Roll in celebration of 2013 Father's Day. It is made using the chiffon method with a yogurt based cream. I added some chopped strawberries to balance the sweetness in the cake and cream.

This cake is moist and flexible. I could roll up this swiss roll without any cracks (thank god). This cake has a fine texture and it tasted even better when chilled.

I obtained this recipe from 孟老师的美味蛋糕圈 page 106.


After celebrating Father's Day, it is my hubby's birthday. I asked him what type of cake does he want for his birthday. To my surprise, he requested for a simple chocolate swiss roll but it must be coated with lots of chocolate rice. He told me this is his favorite cake from the local bakery. Of course I agreed to his request.


I obtained this recipe from 孟老师的美味蛋糕圈.

No comments: